One of the things us parents must do on a daily basis - whether you find it a joy or an annoyance - is to feed our kids. For babies just starting out in the food world beyond milk, it is just the beginning. As our kids get older, there can be the classic toddler picky eater syndrome and the excitement when we discover something they like. Join us today as we discuss the books Top 100 Baby Purees and Top 100 Finger Foods by Annabel Karmel.
- Eunice from Random Walk Down Mommy Street says it's all in a day's work
- Sophia Leto from Moody Mommy reviews
Annabel Karmel's books from an organic and vegetarian perspective
- Tiffany from Lattes And Life thinks she'll just never be that mom
- Robin from The Not-Ever-Still Life is complicating the diet
- Melanie from Tales From the Crib is baby's top chef? probably not...
- Thien-Kim from Cup of Creativi-Tea finds kid-friendly recipes from Anabel
- Linsey from Me Too You is The Cooking Mom...but only at preschool
- Jennifer M. from Ramblings of a Semi-Conscious Mastermind Mommy has a son that is picky-picky
- Elizabeth from Traded My BMW for a Minivan made Annable Karmel's Welsh "Rabbits"
- Helen P from Milf Alert opened these books with hesitation
- Bonggamom from Finding Bonggamom finds new traditions, new dishes, new experiences
- Julie from Just Precious determines that yes, she can make baby food
- Amy from Occupation: Mommy asks what to feed baby
- Nicole from Not Just a Working Mom muses about the best laid plans
- Cristie from The Traveling Circus is sick to death of chicken nuggets and mini carrots!
- Alma from Marketing Mommy does twice the work for half the appreciation
- Grace from Formerly Gracie asks are you going to eat that?
- Stacy from Fabulous Miss S. will be kept busy for weeks with these books
- Heidi from Coast to Coast Mom is cooking her with kiddo
- Lisa H. from Hannemaniacs is a self-confessed baby food making lover and her kid eats anything finger food or not
- Maxine from The french Mommy born in California is cooking with her daughter and sometimes her friends too
- Paige from Canning with Kids has kids who were perfect victims testers
- Kristie from Real Mommy Reviews finds real yummy, real easy healthy recipes for baby and kids
- The Possibility of Everything by Hope Edelman
- The Mominatrix's Guide to Sex by Kristen Chase
- Coco Chanel & Igr Stravinsky by Chris Greenhalgh
- See Mom Run by Beth Feldman
- Close Encounters of the Third-Grade Kind by Phillip Done
- This is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Topper
- Do One Nice Thing by Debbie Tenzer
- Birth Day by Mark Sloan, M.D.
- What Happened to the Girl I Married? by Michael Miller
by Anita Shreve
Food by Kate Jacobs
to Your Chagrin by Suzanne Guilette
Started with Pop-Tarts by Lori Hanson
- Who By Fire by Diana Spechler
- The White Trash Moms Handbook by Michelle Lamar
- Writing Motherhood by Lisa Garrigues
- The Vaccine Book by Dr. Robert W. Sears
- The Other Mother by Gwendolen Gross